Macaroni cheese with a spicy twist! Using supermarket chilli cheese that has spicy red leicester cheese and dried red peppers, it’s a quick and delicious dish that’s a change from a usual beloved favourite. So here’s an alternated version to make your macaroni cheese more spicier!
- 50g of Flour
- 50g of Butter
- 90g of Macaroni
- 1pt of Milk
- 1 tablespoon of Salt
- 2 tablespoons of White Pepper
- 2 teaspoons of Mustard
- 200g Cheddar Cheese
- Put macaroni (90g per person) in a large pot of boiling water and cook for 6-8 minutes.
- Grate 200g cheddar cheese into a bowl.
- Warm 1pt milk in a saucepan, add 2oz (50g )flour and 2oz (50g) butter, mix together using a whisk until it thickens, add a little grated cheese, mustard, white pepper and salt to taste.
- Put macaroni in a shallow dish and pour the cheese sauce over, mix thoroughly. Sprinkle over the grated cheese.
- Bake in the oven until golden brown.