We all have our own go-to ramen and what ingredients we love to put in it. Instant ramen is a favourite among many to have. It’s affordable, easy to cook and there’s many to choose from. I’d like to share how I prefer to have my ramen noodles and what additional ingredients I think would make it delicious. Let me know if you ever follow this recipe.
- Your favourite instant ramen – recommendations would be Jin Ramen (진), Buldak bokkeum (불닭볶음면), Neoguri (너구리)
- 3 Garlic cloves
- 2 Spring onions
- 2 White sesame seeds
- 1 Fishcake square
- 1 tablespoon of Chilli oil
- 1 tablespoon of Gochujang
- 1 tablespoon of Sesame Oil
- ½ sheet of Roasted Seaweed
- Chop the garlic and spring onions then add ¾ to a pot with sesame oil in.
- Cut the seaweed into thin lines (as shown in the picture below) with the fishcake and leave to the side for now.
- Add boiling water to the pot with the noodles and cook for 5 minutes.
- Put the fishcake in then add the chilli oil and gochujang to the post. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Drain out the water in the pot and serve into a bowl.
- Add the remaining seaweed, garlic and spring onions on top.
- Sprinkle on the white sesame weeds.