Making burritos has been something I have grown to love making during lockdown. I’ve made so many at home that I’m confident I’ve made the perfect spiciest recipe for you all to enjoy making yourself. Now for most people, it can be just regular spiced but I’ll make sure your burritos have more of a peppery sensation to it. It literally takes less than 30 minutes and you’ll love your new and improved spicy burritos!
Ingredients (Serves 2-3)
- 1 Onion
- 1 Garlic
- 1 Red Chilli
- 1 Green Chilli
- 1⁄4 Tomato
- 1⁄4 Yellow Sweet Pepper
- 1⁄4 Red Sweet Pepper
- 500g of beef mince
- 2 Slices of Cheese (of your choice)
- 1 Tablespoon of Salt
- 1 Tablespoon of White Pepper
- 1 Tablespoon of Chilli Powder
- 1 Teaspoon of Paprika
- 1 Teaspoon of Cayenne Pepper
- 1 Teaspoon of Cumin
- The mince will need browning and should be fried right now. Prep and then add the vegetables, onion and garlic to the mince.
- The seasoning mix can be popped up within minutes so add that into the pan. It can be cooked in 10 minutes!
- With the tortilla, add cheese and warm for about 30 seconds. If the cheese hasn’t melted, don’t worry! Use a microwave if you can!
- Add the meat, vegetables and seasoning which should still be piping hot to serve and add to the tortilla.
- Serve to 2-3 people and enjoy adding extra ingredients such as rice, lettuce and avocado.
2 thoughts on “Nyam Recipes – Chilli Beef Burritos”
Yum! Delicious and easy. What more can you ask for!?
ooo chilli beef burritos – now there’s a good weekday dinner idea!! I’m not the best with spicy food but I would definitely give this a go!